Assistant Export Officer Job at Sunrice Foods (Pvt) Ltd in
- Coordinate delivery of products in a timely and efficient manner
- Responsible for accuracy of invoices and making corrections when necessary
- Initially hired as Data Entry Specialist responsible for entering orders and vendor receipts
- Handle and prepare all international documentation; invoices, commercial invoices, certs of origin, company export documentation
- Handle all email correspondence with clients internationally and domestically
- Write and provide quotes for international and domestic orders.
- Organize all paperwork and files. Keep track of whole ordering process.
- Run phone system and answer any incoming call/questions. Trouble shoot all telecommunication issues
- Sending / revising proformas
- Sending invoices
- Reviewing claims / processing claims
- Conducting meetings with production to ensure orders are processed in a timely fashion
- Customer correspondence via email / phone
- Collecting payment / assisting accounting dept. to collect payment
- Communicating with sales representatives
- Training new associates
- Reviewing SLI accuracy
- Creating / editing spread sheets
About the Company
Company: Sunrice Foods (Pvt) Ltd
Estimated Salary: 20,000 – 25,000 PKR
About Sunrice Foods (Pvt) Ltd
Welcome to Sunrice Foods (Pvt) Ltd. International exporters of rice and millers. We are involved in the rice business for the last 20 years.
We are exporters of rice around...