Digital Marketing Manager Jobs in Lahore at Markwebt
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for implementing 5 Marketing Channels along with marketing activities, execute marketing plans to generate B2B leads, experience required in digital advertisements and acquiring leads from major markets of the world. a best fit for this position will possess leadership qualities and must have team leading experience.
1. Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
2. Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns
3. Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accounts
4. Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management
5. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facts of paid search in accordance with client goals.
6. Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
7. Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
8. Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
9. Plan and execute all digital marketing 5 channels strategy, including SEO/SEM, Email marketing, social media marketing, affiliate marketing and PPC campaigns and share with higher management and let them know about the expected results.
Implement agency account structure for social media marketing
Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
Oversee email marketing campaigns and also oversee paid media advertising campaigns on Google bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and so on.
Plan and run conversion testing and other experiments and Work with the sales team on lead qualification, marketing-to-sales handoff processes, etc.
Create landing pages and other conversion opportunities, suggest activities for improving the quality of online content, track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
Build an inbound marketing plan and accordingly research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement about each project
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Keep tracking of all marketing tools include Google and Bing (analytics, webmaster, google my business/bing places and Google Adwords) to monitor the performance of client’s website and make recommendations for improvement
• Minimum 16 years of education and Bachelors from HEC recognized university in the field of Computer Science or Marketing.
• Understanding of PPC, knowledge of tools and technologies involved in the process from start to end.
• Expert in internet marketing for generating B2B leads.
• Proven minimum working experience of 4 years as Digital Marketing Manager.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing teams.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Understanding of software development process, knowledge of tools and technologies involved in the process from start to end.
Work environment and Benefits
The company offers market competitive salary along with other benefits such as:
• Training and Development
• Annual, Casual & Sick Paid Leaves
• Leaves Encashment
• Monthly and Annual Bonuses
• Collaborative Working Environment
• Attractive commission…
- Digital Media
- Email Marketing
Salary: 50000 – 80000 / Monthly
About the Company
Company Name: Markwebt
Functionl Area: Digital Marketing