District Coordinator Jobs in Quetta at MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd
Title: District Coordinator
Company: MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd
District Coordinator is integral member of the project team
responsible for effective delivery in due time at district level.
The District Coordinator is responsible for technical tasks like
distribution, collection of data and report generation.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Before Campaign, DC must have the Micro Plan of the Assigned
District to plan out the Task of DEO’s as per the Expected Tally
Sheets of each day.
2. DC should assign Team Leads for the specified Data Entry
Operators to ensure the proper workload distribution Collect and
compile data received by Field with help of Team Lead.
3. Assign and monitor Data Entry and validate correct entry
randomly by assigned team and district.
4. Generate the list of Missed Children and correct the spelling
and required fields entered by DEOs.
5. Keep close communication with Team Lead and field staff for
timely receiving data from field.
6. Inform DSC Focal Person if there is any delay in data
receiving or bad data.
7. Update on Daily basis to DSC focal person for data
8. Inform Project Manager if there is any issue in data entry or
with DEO’s which can create backlog so timely action can be taken
to minimize the backlog.
9. Make a check and balance on DEO’s for data quality and
10. Communicate to senior management through emails regarding
project updates and reports
11. Maintain and update reports on time required by Focal Person
and Project Manager for sharing to officials.
12. Any report preparation ordered by DSC Focal Person or
13. Share all reports with DSC Focal Person and Project
14. Perform any other assignment given by the authorities
In campaign days on need bases district coordinators required to
Qualifications and Experience
Master Degree (16 years of Qualification)
Must have 1-2 years of experience in solution company
Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and
Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
Must have excellent verbal and written communication
Must have proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Must have excellent organizational skills
Application Deadline: 19/08/2020
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs70,000.00 – Rs76,000.00 per month
Middle School (Preferred)